Tuesday 11 December 2012

Camp Reflection



Before camp I thought that camp was worried of jumping into the cold water (so did my mum).  But at the same time I was really excited because I thought that we would do kayaking but instead I did rafting.In this picture I was a risk-taker because I took  risk which was to jump into the cold water and I was also a communicator because I needed to plan how we should make our raft out of 4 short bamboos, 4 long bamboos and 4 barrels because if we didn't communicate with each other then our boat will sink.  

I changed throughout the camp because I walked through the hike farther than I thought I would.  Also I think I pushed my personal boundaries because I did things that I wouldn't normally do like go through a sewer (or tunnel), swinging around on a rope, walking in a place I've never came before at night, hike for about 3hrs, jump into the cold water in the start of December, navigate a place I've never came before.  I really enjoyed the hike because I was navigating the hike and I really liked that.  I learned that we shouldn't be negative or keep thinking that we will never be able to do it because if we do then we would be grim and wouldn't really want to do it.  

I also liked sleeping in the tents even though we already did it last year (the tents were bigger than last year's and the sleeping bag was more comfortable).  I also kind of enjoyed the food while camping and I was happy that the cooks did their best to make our food.  





Rafting














Our group making our tents

No comments:

Post a Comment