Monday 10 December 2012

Camp reflection

Photo This is a picture of me Alicia, Adelaide and Vidur. This camp has been one of the best so far the weather has been cold and the water was just freezing cold. I choose this picture because it was one of my favorite activity and a fun activity. This activity was really fun because you had a rope and we were a group so we all had to hold the rope and we had to get as much signatures from the leaders, but we could only get signatures by doing a drama dance singing or magic. we usually choose dance. Then we also could get more points by finding things on this map. So the first round are group one for the most points, but then the second round we came second.!! I think I was a risk taker because we had to do a solo night walk for 8 minutes, my group was the only one that had to do it because are leader believed in us and we told her that we believed in are self. So we were all scared of the dark it was 8:00 it was dark 1 person was crying! The point of the activity was to face a fears and we all did it because we believed in are self's. So we were all risk takers!!

2 comments: