Wednesday 12 September 2012

Problems with Wordle and Tagxedo

Hi everyone...
On wordle you can't copy and paste to other webpages or blogs...if anyone has a fix or and idea why this happens pls email me.
On Tagxedo you have to download Microsoft Silverlight. But on the computers they say that you can't. Is this something that goes on with the web admin...
My emails are 18lamcw2@mybradburyschool.com
and
me.carol@gmail.com.
You can also contact me on Google+...look for @Carol Lam or something like that.
Carol

3 comments:

  1. I think you are going to post every single 'amazing' stuff you find for e.g. I posted a word! -Carol >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I couldn't copy and paste my Wordle! There are 2 solutions I know:

    1. Just print your Wordle out and give it to Mr. Heggie

    2. Or if you are on Windows 7 or 8, then you can use "Snipping Tool" and save it on Google Docs and send it to Mr. Heggie

    There are probably more solutions, but these are the only ones I know. Have fun!

    -Jonathan

    ReplyDelete