Monday 11 March 2013

Music

MUSIC
Everything in music has been going well in my group, this the people in my group :Rina,Dana,Anya,Carol and me .We have been working in the halloween theme,so we are all monster and i am this girl who goes to the haunted monster house because everyone else is there but that wasn't true instead their was just me and monsters in the haunted house, i hadn't been tricked i just went their for a visit because my character in the video was a curious and brave character,
that was our song name:Calling All The Monsters
my character: China Anne McClain, brave and curious character in the video
link to video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmSpn3EnsE0
everyone else in my group,except me, was a monster
We had fake blood,capes,black clothes


No comments:

Post a Comment