Friday 21 September 2012

Jonathan's Mandala Reflection (And Some Trivia)

Hey Guys. What's Up?
This Is My Second Post :D

I'm Here To Show You My Mandala Reflection (Haven't You Seen The Title?).
Um, here is the QR Code:

I Don't Want This To Be A Short Post, So Look Underneath This Sentence To See Some Trivia About QR Codes:

- The QR Code Wave Started In Japan
QR Codes were created by Tokyo-based Toyota
- You Can Work Out Were The QR Codes Will Send You Using Math
QR codes don’t have to be black and white
The largest QR code on record was created by Audi, which measures a whopping 159 square meters that’s 1711 square feet
Excluding Japan, the United States has the highest QR code usage rate than any other country

Well, That Is All I Have Got.
I'm Off.

-Jonathan


No comments:

Post a Comment