Monday 10 December 2012

Outward Bound HK

                                                            Outward Bound Reflection

At Outward Bound it was my best camp I ever had in my life, I learnt lots of things that can help me in my life time like being patient or being a risk-taker and that is the learner profile.  The whole year 6 separated into groups with 2 or 1 instructor in each group.  Our team made up a name and we called our-self " "Mustard!".  Our 2 instructors are called Shaun and Shi-Wa.

I faced lots of challenges especially staying in the cold water.  It also made me think about people who don't have food and cold water.  It also made me think about how people don't have good hygiene.  I learnt allot from this camp.  I never thought I can learn that much   

       

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool. The Water Is Very Cold Though D:
    Where Are You In The Picture?

    ReplyDelete