Monday 10 December 2012

OBHK And Jonathan- A Reflection



Outward Bound Or OBHK (As What I Will Refer The Camp To Be Called), Was by far the most best camp I have ever been to. In OBHK, we were seperated into groups of 12 with 2 instructors. Every group got to choose their team name, and our team came up with               "The Stalkers" for our group name.



Jonathan- First Row 3rd Person To The Right

When I first came to OBHK I was a bit nervous and excited at the same time. Why? Because I didn't know what to expect. But I was also excited because I wouldn't need to do homework I have to do everyday. 

OBHK is just like real life or staying in a university. We go out each day to complete an activity. 
In total our group did  activities. Our activities were- Rafting, Hiking, Camping, Dragon Boating And Building A Mascot For Our Group.











No comments:

Post a Comment