Monday 10 December 2012

Jasper's Awesome Camp Experience 4/12-7/12

Jasper's Awesome Camp Experience Of Awesomeness :D

So In My Opinion, I Thought This Camp Was... Awesome! And Quite Cool.

The Thing I Liked About Camp Was All The Goals They Made For Us Is Quite Challenging And Hard. Basically In A Nutshell My Group"The Stalkers" Didn't Finish Anything, Because When We Were On The Raft We Built, It Was Unstable And Half Of The Raft Broke Apart While We Were Trying To Stable The Raft. On The Dragon Boat, Our Team Leader Gladwin Said That We Weren't Trying As Hard As The Other Group "Hotshots". And At Last Hiking, Some Of Us Were At The Back And Some Of Us Were At The Front And Gladwin Always Reminds Everyone That The First Rule Of Orientating Was To Always Stick Together No Matter What Happens But We Didn't Follow That Rule So That Even The Easiest Goal We Didn't Achieve. I Don't Know If It Was Us Or It Was The Coach But Everything Looked Like It Was Very Hard To Achieve For Us. But I Still Enjoyed It :D

No comments:

Post a Comment