Tuesday 18 December 2012

Camp Reflection

Camp Reflection 
I am Matthew Sifontes and this is my camp reflection of when I went to camp in Y6. now before I get into perfect detail let me get in the base of things. In my eyes came was the most fun I've ever had but for those fore days I missed my brother and my parents. But it was still so much fun. Mostly because i got to hang out with my friends and made some to. OK  now I'm going to get into more detail of what happened. we had a lot of activities like building rafts, doing hikes, finding areas around the camp and a lot more. My Favorite was the hike and on that hike I really enjoyed it. because those are the things I like to do. There were so many things I liked about camp and it was just a lot fun. Over all I had a extremely fun time and I hope I can go back soon.          

No comments:

Post a Comment