Tuesday 18 December 2012

Camp Reflection



Camp Reflection

Camp or, OBHK, was excellent! We did many fun (some annoying) activities! In my group, we didn't do the rafting or kayaking... BUT, we did other fun things like, crawling down a tunnel! We took many risks like, *flashback sound* when I was hiking Ma On Shan, 702m high, my ankle started 'cramping' (38 days ago)    but I still carried on (it was fine, don't worry).  We were also caring too, because *flashback sound*  one of our group members, helped me got a walking stick when I was hiking and somebody else in the group guided me (by telling where to place your foot) and so after that, it made us open-minded.  We were also communicators because *flashback sound* the instructor, Michal (from Slovakia, Bratislava, it's capital city) told us we have to keep the stools only on two legs and do it in a circle, we were only allowed to say "Yadda.", which makes it harder.  We managed to do this in about approx. NINE times... Our team was also knowledgeable because *flashback sound* we thought of a solution of finishing the 'yadda' game by saying 'yadda' four times dramatically indicating we are about to switch chairs, thus, also making us thinkers.  I learnt how to make your own tents, how to push somebody up a pontoon and how to communicate in a awkward language.  So, after this speech, this makes me a reflective for remembering this moment.    







We're READY for camp!!
(I'm in the middle!)













                      Ready for a well DESERVED meal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment