Wednesday 19 December 2012

Camp Reflection by Lucan Flynn [6H]

The camp was really good and I couldn't imagine year 6 without it.

We first arrived at the base and it was loud like crazy. everyone was so excited and I could not wait to see my group. All the kids grouped up we the instructors and listened to the big boss speech. The instructor were Gladwin and Jeremy. We then went outside to to a group photo

Then are group got changed into our swimming togs, met at the beach and started to make a raft.

That was one of my favorite activities although we struggled it was challenging.

After we finished making our raft we went ahead and had lunch. All of us helped each other and made the table. and cleaned up after all of us.
Over all it was really fun and I had a great time with new friends and teachers
But Mr Heggie still had a bad hair day just saying


2 comments:

  1. Gladwin is always in my mind, you know why? Because he is very very mean to us

    ReplyDelete