Tuesday 18 December 2012

Camp reflection by Enoch

Day 1

On the first day of camp I took the bus to OBHK and I felt excited but it didn't turn out very well.I was in the group called Messner and my instructors were Michal and Sam . First of all our group had a few issues because some people did the wrong things or were being lazy. We were sent to our rooms and we had to make our beds and unpack our suitcases. I was in room S1 with Dicky,Kabelan,Chester,Yekin, Dipthanshu,Allen,Will,Cameron,

Matteao,empty bed no.1,empty bed no.2 and ME!!!!!!!!!!

When I went to bed that night i felt annoyed that we didn't do any water activities  while Hillary did. :(

Day 2 

I woke up at 5:30 and I heard some people talking in the room. I had a terrible night and did not sleep well. 

Aound 6.15, Dippy told us to come with him and see if the girls were awake and sure enough they were! The windows were made of frosted glass so they got some water and wrote GO AWAY BOYS!!!!!!!! so my friends and I stayed there and talked about random stuff. 

We had breakfast and it felt weird to see everyone in normal clothes instead of the usual uniforms. 

We did some games like one where we had to get every one through a rope in the shortest amount of time we got 35 seconds.

We also played a game where we  were only allowed to say yadda and we had to hold stools on two legs in a circle and move around by keeping the stools in two legs and we could only touch one stool at a time!!!!!

After that we changed and it started raining heavily and we crawled through a sewer that was about 80cm in height and length!!!

Then we had to swim in the freezing water while it was raining but it wasn't that bad.

Day 3

 Today we had to take only a few things and took a bus to a camp site. We then set up a tent and went on a 5 hour hike in Ma On Shan. It was a lot of fun! One boy thought he was going to die. He shouted  "I AM on 10% OF MY ENERGY ! I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Day 4 

we just packed our suitcases and took the bus back to school. I was a bit sad to leave after such a fun few days.

 By Enoch!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment